You can start shipping with Turbo by doing the following
– Go to the registration form by clicking on Start Shipping.
– Fill in the required data.
after filling in the required data one of our sales representatives will contact you to illustrate all the information.
Using the mobile application or our contact us information you can get in touch with our customer service through opening a support ticket, call phone number.
One of our customer service representatives will be shortly with you.
The products get delivered
24hrs within the same governorate
72hrs as maximum time for cross governorate shipping
10 days for South-Sinai, Red Sea governorate and Matrouh
time counts after handing the product to the branch by 1 day, only workdays are counted.
Turbo doesn’t deliver or ship the upcoming products
- Fragile products
- Food and Honey
- Oils and Liquids
- Flammable products and Fuel
- Different smoking products
- Mobiles, Computers, and Laptops
- Official documents, Money, and Jewelry
Managing Your Account
The cash gets prepared and is ready to be delivered by 20 L.E Fees
- Delivered by courier
- Bank account or mail (QNB – CIB – National Bank of Egypt – Banque Misr)
- Vodafone Cash
- Can be claimed free from the nearest turbo branch
Cash Collection Estimated Period
- 24 hours within the same governorate
- 72 hours to other governorates
First: Open any of the parcel pages in the list and press the (+) sign and write the customer data that the order is going to.
Second: You press “Send” to record the parcel on the sent page, or you click “Save” to record it on the saved page.
Third: You open the page where the parcel was registered, take the code from it and write it on the order that will be delivered to the shipping company, and write on it in response to the governorate and the region of the consignee